AM Equipment has just released a new wiper arm mounting. The new set-screw mounting’s configuration, including an extra-long skirt, protects the pivot shaft raises the wiper arm allowing clearance of the window gasket.
Wiper arm maintenance is simplified too. A single “set screw” torqued to 40 inch pounds securely mounts the arm/blade combination to the pivot shaft. Quick removal and installation with a single hex wrench means wiper arm maintenance is lot easier.
The new set-screw mounting socket allows us to build non-corrosive wiper arms that fit any 212 Series and 208 Series, and all WWF type marine wiper motors with ½ inch drums.
AM Equipment can build marine wiper arms with any of the blade and wiper arm characteristics our products are known for, including:
- Stainless steel tension springs
- Larger stainless steel flat wire construction
- Simplified idler arm brackets
- Available with either hook slot or saddle blade attachment
- Choice of framed or frameless wiper blades